Induna Trails utilizes 2 private Camps in unique destinations with a emphasis on private back to basics rustic classic traditional experiential safaris .The Timbavati camp is unfenced safari camp located inside Timbervati game reserve big 5 game forming part of the greater Kruger park – The Zulu land camp is located in the popular Manyoni private game reserve.
The camps can accommodate up to 10 guests each with own room & bathroom showers, flush toilets.
Induna Trails specializes in classic traditional walking safaris to experience nature up close on foot. Each day is spent out of camp, walking and viewing animals on foot in their natural environment. Your guide will teach you all about nature as it unfolds around you on your trail – returning to camp for meals and a well deserved shower and dinner around the fire before retiring. Each new day brings fresh encounters.
All Induna safaris are private safaris making exclusive use of camps in a variety of destinations in southern Africa.
Groups of maximum 10 preferably 6 to 8 guests per group
Duration of safari can be any number of days but not less than 3 nights.
Rates include 3 meals per day, teas, coffees and drinks and snacks, all meals, local soft drinks and local beer and wine. Each safari group has the camp exclusively to themselves with camp staff and guides and game vehicle.
The rate 360 $ usd – is per / person / per night for 2018 – 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of booking these private camps well in advance
- Cancellation fee more strict 90 days prior to arrival – 25% of full price non refundable.
- Cancellation fee under 90 days prior to arrival – 50% of full price.
- Cancellation fee under 30 days prior to arrival – 100% of full price.
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. Should the booking be made less than 90 days prior to arrival 100% payment is required. Please note there is also a 25% cancellation fee regardless of the time frame. We do not accept provisional bookings unless made 6 month in advance and will be held for 7 days only.
- Chalets with comfortable beds and bathroom
- Hot Showers and toilets.
- Camp has no electricity – all lighting is lanterns
- All cooking is on a open fire and gas stoves
- Camp is unfenced
Preferably No children as the camp are unfenced and all the wild animals wonder through the camps.but special requests can be considered but definitely no children under 12
- Game drives each day in an open game-viewing vehicle
- Daily game walks with private trails guides
- Private guide
- All meals
- Selection of local drinks, wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Reserve entrance fees and daily concession fees
- Transfers and can be arranged – rate to be advised
- Personal items
Induna Trail is owned by Mark Collins and Marketing by Dreams 4 Africa
- Reservation contact Angela or Mark Collins
- Tel: +27 082 578 8591