Induna Trails emphasis on private back to basics traditional experiential safaris .The camp is unfenced located inside Zulu land big 5 game reserve – the popular Manyoni private game reserve.
The camps can accommodate up to 8 guests in luxury rooms on suit 2 person sharing.
Induna Trails specializes in traditional walking safaris to experience nature up close on foot. Each morning is spent out of camp, walking and viewing animals on foot in their natural environment. Your guide will teach you all about nature as it unfolds around you on your trail – returning to camp for meals and a well deserved shower and brunch afternoon are either walking or game drives depending on guest choice arriving back for a well deserved dinner around the fire before retiring. Each new day brings fresh encounters.
All Induna safaris are private safaris making exclusive use of camps in a variety of destinations in southern Africa.
Groups of minimum 4 to 8 guests per group – larger groups can be accommodated on request.
Duration of safari can be any number of days but not less than 3 nights.
Rates include all meals per day, teas, coffees juices and local beer and wine drinks. Each safari group has the camp exclusively to themselves with camp staff and guides and game vehicle.
The Rate R13000. per / person / full 3 nights 2019 rate
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of booking these private camps well in advance
- Cancellation fee 25% of full price non refundable.
- Cancellation fee under 60 days prior to arrival – 50% of full price.
- Cancellation fee under 30 days prior to arrival – 100% of full price.
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. Should the booking be made less than 60 days prior to arrival 100% payment is required. Please note there is also a 25% cancellation fee regardless of the time frame. We do not accept provisional bookings unless made 6 month in advance and will be held for 7 days only.
- luxury rooms 2 person sharing
- Camps are unfenced
Preferably No children as the camp are unfenced and all the wild animals wonder through the camps.definitely no children under 16
- Game drives each day in an open game-viewing vehicle
- Daily game walks with private trails guides
- Private guide
- All meals tea ,coffee,juice,local beer and wine
- Personal items – there are no shops so please bring your own snacks
- reserve entrance and conservation fees – R180 per person per day
Induna Trail is owned by Mark Collins and Marketing by Dreams 4 Africa
- Reservation contact Angela or Mark Collins
- Tel: +27 082 578 8591