Induna Trails emphasis on private back to basics traditional experiential safaris .The camp is unfenced located inside Zulu land big 5 game reserve – the popular Manyoni private game reserve.
The camps can accommodate up to 8 guests in tents 2 person sharing – showers, flush toilets are communal.
Induna Trails specializes in traditional walking safaris to experience nature up close on foot. Each day is spent out of camp, walking and viewing animals on foot in their natural environment. Your guide will teach you all about nature as it unfolds around you on your trail – returning to camp for meals and a well deserved shower and dinner around the fire before retiring. Each new day brings fresh encounters.
All Induna safaris are private safaris making exclusive use of camps in a variety of destinations in southern Africa.
Groups of maximum 6 to 8 guests per group
Duration of safari can be any number of days but not less than 3 nights.
Rates include 3 meals per day, teas, coffees juice drinks. Each safari group has the camp exclusively to themselves with camp staff and guides and game vehicle.
The Rate R2500. per / person / per night 2019
Terms and Conditions
- Due to the nature of booking these private camps well in advance
- Cancellation fee 25% of full price non refundable.
- Cancellation fee under 60 days prior to arrival – 50% of full price.
- Cancellation fee under 30 days prior to arrival – 100% of full price.
- We require a 50% deposit to confirm the booking. Should the booking be made less than 60 days prior to arrival 100% payment is required. Please note there is also a 25% cancellation fee regardless of the time frame. We do not accept provisional bookings unless made 6 month in advance and will be held for 7 days only.
- Tents 2 person sharing
- Hot Showers and toilets are communal
- Camp has no electricity – all lighting is lanterns
- All cooking is on a open fire and gas stoves
- Camp is unfenced anything can wander through
Preferably No children as the camp are unfenced and all the wild animals wonder through the camps.definitely no children under 16
- Game drives each day in an open game-viewing vehicle
- Daily game walks with private trails guides
- Private guide
- All meals tea ,coffee,juice
- Personal items – there are no shops so please bring your own snacks
- reserve entrance and conservation fees – R180 per person per day
Induna Trail is owned by Mark Collins and Marketing by Dreams 4 Africa
- Reservation contact Angela or Mark Collins
- Tel: +27 082 578 8591